Like the best kind of love, Strawberry Shortcake Skewers are simple, delicious and a pleasure to make.
RECIPE: VALENTINE’S DAY BRUNCH
1 package refrigerated or frozen biscuits
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tbsp sugar
1 pt. strawberries, sliced into rounds
1-inch biscuit cutter
1. Bake biscuits as per package directions.
2. Whip cream and sugar until soft peaks form. Transfer to piping bag.
3. Cool biscuits slightly. Cut into circles with biscuit cutter.
4. Layer each skewer with 2 sets of: biscuit circle, whipped cream, strawberry slice, biscuit circle.
SERVE AT ONCE
With your drink of choice, such as: Piping hot coffee or chilled imported champagne.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
• delish.com - Delish.com: Source of recipe and photo