Easy to make. Looks good. Tastes great.
Recipe: Lynne's One-Bowl Apple Cake
1 3/4 cups sugar
2 heaping teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 cup canola oil
6 medium Gala or Fuji or Honey Crisp apples, peeled and sliced
2 cups unbleached flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
• Preheat oven to 350°
• In a large bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, cinnamon and oil.
• Add peeled, sliced apples
• Add baking soda and flour
• Mix well (best with a fork) until all flour is absorbed by wet ingredients.
• Pour mixture into greased one 9x13 or two 9″ round pans
• Bake about 55 minutes
Please note: Maximum taste with minimum calories!