This home-made ribs recipe is perfect for even the most inexperienced cook.
Recipe: Easy Baby Back Ribs
Baby back ribs (Figure at least one rack of ribs for three adults)
BBQ sauce of your choice (1/2 jar per rack)
Use cookie sheet(s) large enough to hold a full rack. Cover sheet(s) with heavy duty tinfoil.
1. Lay rack of ribs on tin foil, meaty side down.
2. Coat bony side (back) of ribs with BBQ sauce.
3. Set oven temp for 350 degrees (do not preheat) .
4. Place in oven and bake for one hour.
5. Remove ribs from oven. Turn ribs, meaty side up.
6. Coat meaty side of ribs with BBQ sauce.
7. Replace in oven and bake for one more hour.
8. Remove ribs and use sharp knife to separate ribs for serving.
Potatoes (white or sweet, mashed, baked or fried), rice, and corn all go well with ribs. So does a fresh green salad. Corn bread also works. A light dessert—fruit or a fruit torte—makes a good finish.