Sure to please everyone—especially the younger guests. For a main course for any crowd, any time, add chicken, sausage, or meatballs and a salad.
RECIPE: EASY EASTER SIDE DISH: 3-CHEESE PASTA BAKE
Makes 8 to 10 servings. Prep time: 20 minutes. Cook time: 30 minutes.
• 1, 16-ounce package ziti (penne, or rigatoni also work)
• 2, 10-ounce refrigerated containers Alfredo sauce
• 1, 8-ounce container sour cream
• 2, large eggs, lightly beaten
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
• 1, 15 ounce container ricotta cheese
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1.5 cups mozzarella cheese
1. Prepare ziti according to package directions. Drain and return to pot.
2. Stir Alfredo sauce and sour cream together. Toss with ziti until evenly coated.
3. Spoon 1/2 mixture into lightly greased 13 by 9-inch baking dish.
4. Stir ricotta cheese, lightly beaten eggs, grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley together.
5. Spoon remaining pasta mixture evenly over the ricotta/egg/Parmesan/parsley layer.
6. Sprinkle top evenly with mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake at 350º for 30 minutes
This and other easy Easter recipes can be found at MyRecipes.