Has it been a long, hot day? Do you have a guest coming? This recipe’s for you.
RECIPE: GARLIC PARSLEY SHRIMP
Total prep time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 adults
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin, cold-pressed olive oil
• 4 garlic cloves, grated
• 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
• Kosher salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 3 tablespoons sweet butter
• 1/2 cup chopped parsley
1. In large sauté pan cook olive oil and grated garlic over medium heat for 1 minute, stirring with wooden spoon.
2. Add shrimp, season with salt and pepper, and continue cooking shrimp—2 minutes on each side.
3. Increase heat to medium-high and add butter.
4. When butter begins to foam, add parsley.
5. Continue cooking until parsley is crispy and shrimp is pink with browned edges.
• Fresh green salad, and/or
• Crisped French bread, and/or
• Buttered rice cooked in beef or mushroom broth (instead of water)
• Your favorite chilled white wine
Note: The Garlic Parsley Shrimp recipe is from Judy Kim, and was found on delish.com.
For more information:
• delish.com - garlic parsely shrimp recipe