Few ingredients. Easy to make. Yummy to eat.
Recipe: Honey Roasted Chicken
Ingredients (2 to 4 servings)
1 whole chicken (3 to 4 pounds)
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons reduced-salt soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon powdered garlic
• Line rimmed baking sheet with foil, set rack inside.
• Rinse and pat dry chicken, and place on rack.
• In small bowl, stir honey and soy sauce until honey dissolves.
• Using pastry brush, coat chicken with thin even layer of mixture.
• Let stand for 15 minutes at room temperature.
• Brush on remainder of sauce.
• Sprinkle with garlic powder, refrigerate uncovered for 12 to 24 hours.
• Remove chicken from refrigerator 45 minutes before roasting.
• Roast chicken at 400F for 50 minutes to 1 hour (until skin browns).
• Let chicken rest 15 minutes before carving.
SOURCE: Adapted from Lucky Peach Presents 101 Easy Asian Recipes.